Here are some photos he shared;
A Zimbabwean court last Friday released a 56-year old man accused of raping his daughter 23 years ago, when she was only 10-years-old, because the offence was not reported within the stipulated timeframe.
The man appeared before Harare magistrate Ms Josephine Sande facing five counts of rape. Ms Sande ordered his immediate release, citing that State had lost its right to prosecute the man.
Zimnews.net reports that Mr Oliver Marwa, who represented the accused, challenged his client’s continued placement on remand by referring to Section 23 of the Criminal Procedure and Evidence Act, which says:
“The right of prosecution for any offence other than murder, whether at the public instance or at the instance of a private party, shall, unless some other period is expressly provided by law, be barred by the lapse of twenty years from the time when the offence was committed.”
Mr Marwa argued that the State loses its right to prosecute an accused 20 years after an offence is allegedly committed.
Although the prosecutor, Ms Tatenda Murindagomo, told the court that the complainant was very young in 1993 when she was allegedly raped and could not report the matter because the perpetrator was her father, Ms Sande was not swayed.
The complainant is now 34 years-old, got married and has four children.
Allegations are that the man, who hails from Hurungwe, divorced the complainant’s mother in 1992. The complainant went with her mother, but returned to stay with her father and brother the following year. It was alleged that one day the accused asked his daughter to sweep his bedroom.
He allegedly put her on his bed and raped her. After the sexual assault, he threatened his daughter into silence. She was not allowed to play with other children.
It was alleged that the accused had sexual intercourse with his daughter whenever he wished. She later opened up to her aunt who took her to her rural home.
The aunt is now late, but she never told anyone about the offence. The complainant told her grandmother about the sexual assault but she advised her not to tell anyone.
The matter came to light recently when the woman reported the matter to police, Zimnews.net reports.
An American lady , Lisa L. Flowers, has taken to social media to cry out over her missing Nigerian husband with no reassuring explanation from her husband’s family.
According to her, there’s been conflicting report from her husband’s family, over her heartthrob’s well-being and even if he’s alive. Here’s what she wrote;
“My Nigerian family and friends – I need your help to find out what has happened to My Sweetness, Nelson De’Enabry. Since Thursday morning there has been conflicting news from his family members concerning his well being and if he is even alive. I have no proof from his family that he has left this earth. Please reach out to one another to help me find the truth about this situation with Nelson De’Enabry.”
But police detectives, especially those in the Intelligence Unit, aborted his plot, TheNation reports.
The Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) has formed a heavy security ring around the suspect.
After months of hide and seek, the police arrested ‘Evans’ on June 10 at No. 3, Fred Shoboyede, Magodo, Lagos. He is standing trial before an Ikeja High Court for alleged conspiracy and kidnapping alongside five others.
The other accused persons are Uche Amadi, Ogechi Uchechukwu, Okwuchukwu Nwachukwu, Chilaka Ifeanyi and Victor Aduba.
All the suspects were on August 29 remanded in Kirikiri Maximum Security Prisons.
Unknown to many Nigerians, the kidnapping kingpin had allegedly tried to escape from his cell in Abuja after he was transferred from Lagos.
A source spoke of Evans’ plan to give between $50,000 and $100,000 to one of the guards manning his cell to facilitate his escape.
The source said Evans was allegedly coordinating his escape bid with some members of his gang by telephone which he obtained through “suspicious” means.
It was learnt that intelligence officers and IGP’s Special Tactical Squad detected his plot.
The source said: “When Evans was in our custody, he tried to escape but we were able to abort all his plans. We discovered that he had access to phones which were hidden in the middle of loaves of bread, eba, semovita and so on.
“He was making calls from these smuggled phones in the middle of the night, making arrangements with some yet to be identified members of his gang to arrange for his escape.
“We intercepted how he was luring one of the guards with about $50,000 to $100,000. He wanted an insider to serve as informant to him and members of his gang.”
Last Saturday, Tina Lawson posted this sweet throwback photo of her daughter, Beyonce looking like an exact copy of her own daughter Blue Ivy.
Photo shows a very young Beyonce sitting at her mum’s hair salon and Tina’s caption read:
If Beyonce don’t look like Blue on this photo!!! Getting her braids done by Toni.’
Blue Ivy is Beyonce’s five-year-old firstborn child by her husband Jay-Z, with whom she welcomed twins Sir and Rumi months ago. The resemblance is uncanny!
Natural Makeup Tutorials for Everyday Looks
I love makeup and you love makeup…but I’m sure we can both agree that wearing a full face of makeup every day is a big no-no! If I want to look pretty, I usually go for my everyday natural makeup look. I got at least two, they’re my ultimate faves! I like that these natural makeup looks are easy to do and yet, I don’t look too pale or too bare-faced when I step out of the house. So anyway, I’ve rounded up the best natural makeup tutorials for you and hopefully, you’ll love them too!
1. Natural Golden Glow
image via Bridal Musings
In the summer, there’s no other perfect look than the natural summer glow makeup! Here’s how to get beautiful sunkissed skin:
1. After cleansing, moisturizing and prepping the skily NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.
2. Apply a mineral based concealer under the eyes and cover any areas of redness.
3. Before applying a lightweight setting powder to the t-zone only, use your finger to dab a touch of Mac Pink Rebel Skin Finish (2) over high planes of the face such as the bridge of the nose, top of the cheekbones and inner eye area.
Lightly Buff on Mac Cream Blusher in Ladyblush over the cheekbones.
4. Define your eyebrows softly with a powder brow product like the HD Brow Palette in ‘Bombshell’
5. Prep the lid with Mac Paint in Bare Canvas (5) and follow with a sweep of Mac Honesty eyeshadow (6) blended into the crease of the eye.
6. A very defining mascara was used – something with a smaller and thinner wand such as Max Factor’s Masterpiece Mascara would recreate the effect perfectly. But notice the ends. Individual false lashes were definitely used to create a soft but pretty lift in the outer corners.
7. Lips are kept really soft – the look is almost lip tone like. Try Laura Mercier’s Lip Tint in Shy Girl (8) for a barely there natural finish.
2. Lauren Conrad Bare-Faced Chic Look
image via Bridal Musings
What can I say? Lauren Conrad is a natural makeup icon! To get her look, here’s what you need to do:
1. Start by applying a good and highly recommended primer, like Laura Mercier’s Hydrating Primer, to a clean face.
2. Next, apply Becca’s Luminous Skin Colour Foundation in the areas that need more even skin tone.
3. Once you have your base, carefully apply concealer in the areas where you need to cover redness and blemishes.
4. Use Ben Nye‘s colorless powder to set your base, which gives you a lovely and even skin tone.
5. A matte bronzer in a warm tone will give you Lauren’s natural-looking sun-kissed and glowing complexion. Apply this to your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
6. Apply Laura Mercier’s Chambord very lightly across the lid and blend into the crease to make it soft, then take a small amount of your bronzer and apply to the crease of the eye to balance.
7. Use a gel eyeliner from Maybelline in black, and apply using a flat liner brush.
8. Finally, to get Lauren’s full and beautifully shimmering lips, apply Becca’s Laelia in Peach Nude!
3. Everyday Natural Makeup for Asian Eyes
image via IAMKARENO/YouTube
Are you wondering how to do natural makeup for Asian or monolid eyes? Well, it’s actually all about keeping it natural but making the eyes look bigger. Here’s how to do this look:
1. Apply CC cream all over the face for lightweight coverage and a dewy finish. Follow it up with a concealer.
2. Fill in your brows and highlight as well.
3. Apply light brown eyeshadow on the lids and then use a dark brown eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyes. Blend smoothly with a fluffy brush.
4. Tightline with a black eyeliner. Extend the wing a bit further.
5. Apply concealer all over the lips and then apply lip stain on the inner part of the lip to achieve the gradient effect .
6. Apply pink blush on the cheeks.
7. Do light contouring all over the face and nose.
4. Natural Nude Lips
image via Beauty Swatch
Nude lips is love! And this summer, it’s one of the best lipstick shades to wear with your natural makeup look. This easy natural makeup tutorial isn’t just for teaching you how to do nude lips, it teaches you the proper technique to prevent having streaky or dry patches on your lips!
Eyebrows on fleek. Sunkissed skin. MLBB lips. This is how you get ready for summer!
MAY 4 71 likes 1 comment
Isn’t this pic the very definition of flawless? You just got to love
@hellyluv’s on point makeup! 😍
5. Natural Eye Makeup
image via Temptalia
Do you want your own go-to natural eye makeup? This tutorial above might just be the one you’re looking for. It’s pretty simple to do but will definitely brighten up your eyes!
6. DIY Lush Natural Lashes
image via Makeup
Those days of not wearing mascara or false eyelashes were just once a dream. Now, it has become a reality for all of you beauty junkies! Follow the steps below on how to work on bare eyelashes and make them appear thicker and fuller:
1. Build thickness at the root by smudging gel or cream eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible.
2. Curl and separate. A few key pumps of the eyelash curler will do wonders for lashes, with or without mascara. After crimping, comb through eyelashes to separate and fan out your fringe.
3. Dust loose shadow on eyelashes for the final bit of mascara-free fullness. The powder will grab on to the eyelashes creating natural volume.
7. Flushed Cheeks Makeup Look
image via PONY Makeup/Youtube
I can’t really finish this list without everyone’s favorite—the no makeup-makeup look. And luckily, I’ve got the best makeup tutorial for you…one that looks like you’re actually bare-faced with only flushed cheeks for a touch of color. But mind you, there are actually several steps you need to take to achieve this look. Here’s how:
1. Use sunscreen as your base makeup. Apply with a clean sponge in a pounding motion for better absorption.
2. Use a cream blush or any blush that looks a bit transparent and apply on the cheeks for that flushed cheeks look.
3. Do spot concealing. Just conceal areas you need to cover up.
4. Fill in and add color to your brows. Keep it natural.
5. Pat translucent setting powder all over the face to set your makeup in place.
6. For the eyes, use a mauve pink shadow for the lids and a light brown shadow for the crease.
7. Next, use a light brown eyeliner and apply in a zigzag motion on the lash line.
8. Curl your lashes and apply lengthening mascara on both the upper and lower lashes. One to two coatings will do.
9. Apply a nude lipstick color.
Even everyday makeup looks require some contouring. Let EMAN teach you how to contour naturally:
Isn’t it fun to learn new things every day? Heck yes! I’m never going to get tired of sharing fabulous makeup tutorials with you ladies! I hope you learned a thing or two today about natural makeup looks. And since we’re on the topic of ‘natural’ makeup, why don’t you give all natural makeup a try as well? I’ve tried some natural makeup brands and I really fell in love with some. They’re gentle on the skin and you’re sure they’re safe too!
What was your favorite natural makeup tutorial in this list? Let us know why in the comments below!
Speaking of natural makeup, do you want to learn how to make your own DIY natural makeup remover? Check out how in this DIY Makeup Remover | Makeup Tutorials !
- Follow / Like us on Facebook @ Dovadje Fashion Trendz
Editor’s Note – This article was originally published in March and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
12 SHARES||156 Views
ASHLEY GRAHAM, NEW YORK FASHION WEEK, RIHANNA
Not a fan of t look. It looks l Priyanka Chopra Regrets Using and Endorsing Skin-Lightening Crea Exactly How t Pull Off Roun Winged Eyelin Photo: GETTY IMAGES
D espite widespread acclaim for her racially diverse Fenty x Puma runway show at New York Fashion Week on Sunday, Rihanna found a critic in
Ashley Graham, who saw an issue with the collection’s lack of curvier models.
In an interview with Yahoo Style, the 29-year-old model, who prefers the term “curvy” over “plus-size,” opened up about her disappointment in seeing a dearth of diverse bodies walking the runway at New York Fashion Week. Though she only mentioned a few designers by name, Graham criticized the event as a whole for not making larger strides toward body diversity.
“It’s sad,” she said. “It’s funny to me, because I’ll look at runways and think, ‘I’d look so great in those clothes’ or ‘I know curvy women who would look so great in those clothes.’”
#FENTYxPUMA SS18 shout out to all my beautiful and talented models who absolutely murdered this show last night … go to @WWD to see the full collection.
A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalrir…
Along with Fenty, Graham also expressed her disappointment in seeing no curvy models walk the runway at shows for Philipp Plein and Baja East. “I was at Fenty last night, and that was an amazing show,” Graham said. “But how dope would it have been to see some curves on the runway? I think Baja East would be really cool to have curves on the runway. Philipp Plein would be really cool.”
But despite her words of wisdom for Rihanna and her activewear line, Graham acknowledged the singer’s effort to promote racial diversity. “It was a very diverse group of women, which was really nice,” Graham said.
Though Rihanna is undoubtedly making huge strides to diversify the fashion world and beauty industry—with her new makeup line, Fenty Beauty, which includes 40 foundation shades—Graham’s right that there’s still a lot of progress to be made.
BEAUTY TIPS, HAIR IDEAS,
HAIR IDEAS FOR LONG HAIR, HAIR INSPIRATION, HAIR TIPS, LONG HAIR, LONG HAIRSTYLES,
Blake Lively a Leo Dicaprio People Tell Emily Ratajkowski to ‘Eat More’ After This Bikini Selfie 10 Surprising Celebrity Cou Who You Definitely Forgot Dated START SLIDESHOW 16
W e love, love, love long hair—but let’s be real. Sometimes if you’re dealing with long tresses, you can feel a little uninspired. With out the style of a shorter, choppier cut, long hair can feel a little limp. Sure, long hair is beautiful, but sometimes it can feel a little … boring.
Our styling options are limitless in theory, but there are only so many buns and braids you can test-drive before you feel like your next step is a lob.
MORE: Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens Just Got Twinning Haircuts and Colors
But don’t reach for those scissors just yet! Instead, find some inspiration in these 15 super-cool hair ideas for long hair.